The following are included in this SUMMER poetry & copywork pack:
- A curated collection of 10 summer-inspired poems from some of the greatest poets of all time:
- “To Summer,” by William Blake
- “Moonlight, Summer Moonlight,” by Emily Bronte
- “Summer,” by John Clare
- “Summer for Thee, Grant I May Be,” by Emily Dickinson
- “Written on a Summer Evening,” by John Keats
- “A Summer Day,” by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- “The Last Rose of Summer,” by Thomas Moore
- “Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer’s Day” (Sonnet 18), by William Shakespeare
- “A Summer Evening Churchyard,” by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “Summer Sun,” by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Zaner-Bloser style handwriting sheets in three levels:
- Plus college-ruled lines for older students &/or moms
- A short biography of each poet
- Poet Study notebooking page
- Poetry Study notebooking page
- Poetry Teatime planner page
- Why Poetry?
- Elements of Poetry
Over 180 pages!
PLEASE NOTE: The downloadable delivery and forever access of this product makes it non-refundable.