The following are included in your 4-week morning time session:
- 4-week Calendar with each subject scheduled on it
- Prayer and scripture memorization
- Copywork selections in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for high school students (and moms) from Prayer by Christina Rossetti, Matthew 3:16-17, and Jabberwocky, The Crocodile, and The Mouse’s Tale by Lewis Carroll
- Memory Work: Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memorization
- Living Books recommended reading lists for Anthropomorphism
- Artist & Picture Study: Giuseppe Arcimboldo with four printable art pieces
- Composer Study: Camille Saint-Saëns with a classical piece (+ listening link)
- Poet Study: Lewis Carroll with four poetry selections
- Hymn Study: All Creatures of Our God and King, with sheet music and listening links
- Folk Song Study: My Grandfather’s Clock, with sheet music and listening links
- 4 Teatime Recipes: Pancake Men, Gator Butters, Fruit and Veggie Faces, and Fruit Pizzas.
- 4 Teatime Readings: The Tale of Peter Rabbit, by Beatrix Potter, Wind In the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame, The Adventures of Reddy Fox, by Thornton W. Burgess, and Tanglewood Tales by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Handicraft: DIY Felt Fox Plush
- Art Lesson: Redwall in acyrlics
- Nature study: Predator and Prey
- Shakespeare play: A Midsummer Night’s Dream with links to a live-recorded performance
- And more!
Upon purchase, you will receive LIFETIME ACCESS to this session. PLEASE NOTE: The downloadable delivery and forever access of this product makes it non-refundable.