The following are included in your 4-week morning time session:
- 4-week Calendar with each subject scheduled on it
- Prayer and scripture memorization
- Copywork selections from St. Gregory’s Easter Prayer, John 11:25, Matthew 28:1-9, and when faces called flowers float out of the ground, sweet spring is your by E.E. Cummings in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for high school students (and moms)
- Memory Work: Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memorization
- Living Books recommended reading lists for Spring and Easter/Resurrection
- Artist & Picture Study: Berthe Morisot with four printable art pieces
- Composer Study: Antonio Vivaldi with four classical pieces (+ listening links)
- Poet Study: E.E. Cummings with four poetry selections
- Hymn Study: Christ the Lord is Risen Today, with sheet music and listening links
- Folk Song Study: English Country Garden, with sheet music and listening links
- 4 Spring-Themed Teatime Recipes: Crustless Quiche, Butterfly-Shaped Cucumber Sandwiches, Honey Cookies, and Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze.
- 4 Spring-Themed Teatime Readings: Winnie the Pooh, by A.A. Milne, Anne of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery, The Pomegranate Seeds, by Nathaniel Hawthorne, “The Bee and the Butterflies,” and “The Rose and the Butterfly” by Aesop
- Natural History: Fairy-Land of Science, by Arabella Buckley
- Handicraft: Butterfly Bookmark
- Art Lesson: Impressionist Spring Garden in acrylics
- Nature study: The Lifecycle of a Butterfly, and The Lifecycle of a Bee
- Shakespeare play: Romeo and Juliet with links to a live-recorded performance
- And more!
Upon purchase, you will receive LIFETIME ACCESS to this session. PLEASE NOTE: The downloadable delivery and forever access of this product makes it non-refundable.