The following are included in your 4-week morning time session:
- 4-week Calendar with each subject scheduled on it
- Prayer and scripture memorization
- Copywork selections from Prayer For Joy in God’s Creation, Matthew 5:14-16, A Red, Red Rose, and To a Mouse in primary, elementary, cursive, and a notebook sheet for high school students (and moms)
- Memory Work: Prayer, scripture memory, and poetry memorization
- Living Books recommended reading list
- Artist & Picture Study: Allam Ramsay with four printable art pieces
- Composer Study: Thomas Erskine with four classical pieces (+ listening links)
- Poet Study: Robert Burns with four poetry selections
- Hymn Study: O Love that Wilt Not Let Me Go, with sheet music and listening links
- Folk Song Study: Loch Lomond, with sheet music and listening links
- 4 Scottish Teatime Recipes: Scottish Shortbread, Dundee Cake, Cranachan, and Millionaire Shortbread
- 4 Stories for Teatime Reading: The Lilac Fairy Book, “The Battle of the Birds,” by Andrew Lang, The Book of Elves and Fairies, “The Gillie Dhu,” by Frances Jenkins Olcott, Folk-Lore and Legends: Scotland, “The Mermaid Wife,” by W. W. Gibbings, The Book of Elves and Fairies, “The Smith and the Fairies,” by Frances Jenkins Olcott
- Handicraft: Leather Sporran
- Art Lesson: Loch Lomond
- Nature study: Scottish Nature Study
- History & Geography: A biography of Scotland’s patron saint, Saint Andrew, and links to various documentaries about important Scottish historical figures!
- Shakespeare play: Macbeth, with links to a live-recorded performance
- And more!
Upon purchase, you will receive LIFETIME ACCESS to this session. PLEASE NOTE: The downloadable delivery and forever access of this product makes it non-refundable.